Saturday, April 20

Pile Denial: 28

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Bought:

Sanctum by Sarah Fine

Event Bonus:
Fall in Love with Teen Fiction Extras Pamphlet includes snippets by Mindee Arnett, Leigh Bardugo, Lisa Desrochers, Sarah Fine, Kristin Halbrook, Kody Keplinger, and Ingrid Paulson

Pile Reduction:
Read:
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Touch by Jus Accardo
Beasts and BFFs by Shannon Delany
Untouched by Jus Accardo
Fallen from Grace by M. J. Putney  
 

Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams


It was an awesome week for me. Not only did I manage to read quiet a bit and decrease both my reading piles but I had some extra fun. I got to meet Leigh Bardugo. My dreams have finally been fulfilled. Well almost. Leigh was a blast to meet. She is so funny and has such an expressive face. She is officially my number one best author meet. It was worth the three hour drive to get there. Though it seems that after that particular high point I am having a hard time getting back into reading. Neither of the two books I am trying to read seem to be able to compete.

Until next week. . .

Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books:38 (decrease) :
eBooks: 21 (drastic decrease) :)



How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.