Saturday, September 14

Pile Denial: 30

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Bought:
Changeling by Phillipa Gregory
Mail:
Extracted by Sherry D. Ficklin

Library:
Lure of the Dead by Joseph Delaney

 
Pile Reduction:
Read:
Fyre by Angie Sage
Auracle by Gina Rosati
Otherkin by Nina Berry
Longing for Home by Sarah M. Eden
Winterveil by Jenna Burtenshaw
Consume by Melissa Darnell
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Grasping at Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Wolfsbane by Patricia Briggs
Body and Soul by Stacey Kade
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
Goddess by Josephine Angelini

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
First Frost by Jennifer Estep
Torn by Erica O'Rourke
Soulbound by Heather Brewer 
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Angel Fire by L. A. Weatherly
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Blurred by Tara Fuller
The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta 

DNF:
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card


Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:
Lure of the Dead by Joseph Delaney

It has been a long time since I took stock of my pile or really did much of anything. I just thought it would be nice to see if I have made any progress in all these months. Turns out my progress hasn't been all that great.

Until next time. . .

Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books:34 (barely a decrease) :
eBooks: 16 (decrease) :)



How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.