Thursday, March 1

Bloggiesta: Is Back

Bloggiesta is back and I am so ready to up my game. I have been haunting the cyber waves watching for Bloggiesta. I desperately need to fix many aspects of my blog. It would be great to teach something but I am still on the low side of the totem pole in blogging. Still I am way excited and hope all of the talented bloggers and socialites sign up to teach.

Bloggiesta is held March 30th through April 1st.

It will be a challenging weekend but by the end of the crucible our blogs will be better.

Head on over and lend your expertise of just sign up for some improvements.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining us! It's going to be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to come out the other side with an incredibly awesome and updated blog.

      Delete
  2. This sounds awesome. I can always learn more about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this. I've also been watching and waiting for Bloggiesta to return! It makes me so happy that it has.
    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited an sad I have to wait. But it is probably good since I have so many reviews to catch up on.

      Delete