Saturday, February 16

Pile Denial: 19

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Email:
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
Innovera Yakov: The Journey of A Thousand Eyes by Kia Garriques
The Keeper's Curse by Diana Harrison 

Won:
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson 
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks  
   
Pile Reduction:
Read:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta 


Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

The books just keep rolling in from my catch up on email. I think I might be losing all the progress I made. Not a good thing. Plus a couple of prizes made their way to me. I am so excited about Valkyrie Rising. I have been wanting to read that for quite some time.

Oh my goodness, I read two awesome books this week. We are talking five star beauties. I want to hold my breath. It just might be impossible to have three awesome books in a row but if it is possible surely Brodi Ashton is a good pick. Since I am reading books all from the library I am making no headway on my pile. Yet it hasn't stopped growing. This does not bode well. Where is a read-a-thon and the grandparents when you need them.

Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books:44 (increased) :(
eBooks: 29 (increased or jumped is more like it) :(



How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.