Wednesday, February 6

TBR Pile Challenge

This is the list of books I am challenging myself to read over the next quarter. They are all sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. The physical copies have been sitting on the shelf for a year now. Time to clear out.

Physical copies:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The Taker by Alma Katsu
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Touch by Jus Accardo  
Angel Fire by L. A. Weatherly
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan    

ARCs:
Starters by Lissa Price
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Right now I am focusing on shrinking my physical TBR pile. Once I get through this pile I might try my eBook pile. Depends on how long it takes me to get rid of this pile.

I don't think I will be reading these in order. Many of them have sequels coming soon so they will likely take precedence. Some of I just lost complete interest in. After a while I am beginning to think that it was a bad purchase on my part. It really isn't something I am interested in and should check it out to be sure. Then I can get rid of it.