Thursday, January 5

Bout of Books: Readathon (Update)

Bout of Books
I swear I participated in this before.  But things are sort of jumbled in my mind.

Books:

Rae of Hope by W.J. May
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Just over half done)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young (About 2/3 through)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
That is my optimistic one a day sort of super goal.  So more like half of that will happen.  The books might change though since some of these will get read before we even start.

Goals:
Meet new bloggers 
Tweet 
Participate in challenges

7 comments:

  1. I've got Blood Red Road on my TBR list. Not for the read-a-thon, but still. If you get to it, I'll be curious what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm excited that you're going to read Bloodlines! I *almost* liked it better than VA. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen many good things about Bloodlines, so I hope you like it, too. I haven't gotten around to it yet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hsha I am actually "wanting" to crank out one book a day as well. But knowing me, realisitically I'll be good to get my usual 2 in, although 3 would be great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Monster Calls is SUCH a good book! And it's shorter, a great read-a-thon book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got If I Die a while back, but I haven't read it yet *blushes* I hope I get around to it soon!

    ReplyDelete