Monday, July 23

A Bit of Construction

Having recently been on a road trip I saw enough construction to tide me over for quite a bit. But upon reflection I felt that parts of my blog were getting a bit shabby. So instead of posting some rather wordy post today I thought I would do a bit of work around the blog. Perhaps, I am avoiding reading a particular book or maybe I really want to stare at computer screen for hours. Either way something must be done.

I hereby challenge myself to some blog construction.

Review Policy (Overhauled)

Review List (Proving more complicated than I expected)
  • I don't know about you but I look at that list and ask myself if it is actually useful. It doesn't look friendly to me.

There are plenty more things in need of some TLC but that will have to do for now.