Wednesday, July 18

The Forsaken: Book Trailer



I love the voice they have on this trailer. So very dispassionate while sharing this life changing information. Also I love the condemning symptoms. 

Raise your hand if you suffer from just such symptoms. *raises hand*

Rebellious Behavior (I read books even after being informed by my mother-in-law that it is highly unacceptable.)

Antisocial Activities (Hello, I have an obsession with books and the only social interaction I get is a little Twitter time.)

Brutal Violence (Well, I don't partake in this particular activity but I don't shy away from reading books that contain a bit here and there.)

Do I have one last request before being sent to Prison Island? I would really like to take my books with me. As long as you let me take them I don't care where you banish me.