Friday, September 9

Follow Friday: 9/9





Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??

Oh my goodness, I would definitely have to agree with Parajunkee.  The only times I have ever wanted the bad guy to conquer was if I couldn't stand the good guy.  Please, I beg in my head kill them all so that I can move on to a better book.  Why don't I just put the book down?  Well, there are rare times when the book turns around and I am glad I have persevered.  I can't think of any times that has happened off the top of my head.  But it has to be a possibility.  Not only that but when you have this real hatred building for the good guys don't you think the happiest most satisfying end would be them being slaughtered.  With that sweet ending you can feel fully released.  No leftover anger and resentment.  There have been far too many books that have come under this sort of situation.  Just to name a couple how about Halo and Captivate.