Wednesday, September 7

Waiting on Wednesday: So Silver Bright


So Silver Bright
by Lisa Mantchev

Publication Date: September 13th


From Goodreads


All Beatrice Shakespeare Smith has ever wanted is a true family of her own. And she’s close to reuniting her parents when her father disappears. Now Bertie must deal with a  vengeful sea goddess and a mysterious queen as she tries to keep her family – and the Theatre Illuminata – from crumbling. To complicate it all, Bertie is torn between her two loves, Ariel and Nate.
I had no idea that the second book wasn't the end.  So that does help to explain why I was so disgruntled with how it turned out.  Having now found this third, admittedly beautifully covered, book I must read on.

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! This looks really good!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but it really does look very interesting!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... keep it up..Register Website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of topic. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more!website hostings

    ReplyDelete