Thursday, October 20

Demonglass: Book Review

by Rachel Hawkins


I read this book more for its pretty cover and lack of other real reading options.  The first book left me less than impressed.  This one didn't really change that opinion.  I rather dislike Archer so it wouldn't bother me if he just up and disappeared from the picture.  Even his back story didn't help to soften my opinion of him.  He is just too full of himself.  The best thing about this book was the reveal at the end that showed there is more depth to this storyline than at first seemed apparent.  Though, they now find themselves in quite a tangle from which it will be interesting to see them escape.  I have some fears regarding Cal.  He is my favorite character and I think some bad things will be coming his way.  Why couldn't it be Archer instead?