Friday, February 10

Feature & Follow: 2/10



Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?
I am a bit on both sides. Okay, not when it comes to mediocre. I like to think that every book I pick up is going to be fabulous. Sadly not true, but that doesn't keep a girl from hoping. That said after a bout of truly mediocre books I find my passion for reading suffering a lapse. When I find myself painted into such a corner I pull out one of my favorites and re-read it. That act helps to refresh me and give me hope that there is another great book out there waiting for my discovery. What would it be like to read a book repeatedly until you were sick of it? I luckily haven't suffered such a fate. I usually just read them until my desire to repeat lessens and I move on.  But I guess if I read one book one hundred times it would definitely be possible to get sick of it. Thank goodness I live in this day and age where it is so easy to get your hands on new books.