Monday, February 13

Lovey Dovey: Romance is in the Air

I got adventurous and picked up a bag of Dove Dark Chocolate Cherry Valentine's treats. I am not a dark chocolate person so this really was adventurous for me. Upon eating the confection I discovered a small bonus. This just shows the true state of my mind. As I read each of these messages my mind wandered to the many love stories and moments I have read in books. Yep, the messages reminded me of books. So I thought I would share it with you. Please, feel free to share a couple or moment from a book that a message may remind you of. 

Be a little mysterious.
Vincent from Die for Me by Amy Plum is very mysterious.
Make someone melt today.
Sonny from Tempestuous by Leslie Livingston is melt worthy!













Savor small romantic moments.
Ky from Crossed by Ally Condie has little else to keep him moving forward than those small moments of love.









Sleep under the stars tonight.
Lucas and Helen from Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini are all about the stars.











Be your own Valentine.
Beatrice from Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev is a strong heroine that doesn't need a male counterpart to find happiness.










Listen with your heart.
Finn from Emma Burning by Shannon Hale is very good at listening with his heart.












Hold hands firmly, hearts gently.
Beth from Sing me to Sleep by Angela Morrison learns the strength of love.











Trust with your heart, not your head.
Darcy from Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen had to learn that what his heart thought was more important than his head.









Share a secret.
Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth has exactly four secrets to share.







  



   
Remember your first crush.
Anne from Persuasion by Jane Austen will have no other than her first love.












Celebrate family and friends.
Meghan from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa would do anything for her family and friends.











Discover how much your heart can hold.
Pietr from 13 to Life by Shannon Delany didn't want to open his heart but it is worth it.