Monday, June 4

Armchair BEA: Introductions

I had planned to go to BEA this year and even got approved to attend. But one thing led to another and it didn't work out. I have very firm intentions to attend next year. So this Armchair BEA is as close as I can get this year.

  1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?  Hi, I'm Ephrielle. Forgive my crazy eyes and hair. I was in such a hurry to get dressed today I actually wore a dress. Yep, that doesn't happen every day. I have been blogging a year and some change. I got into blogging because I like books and wanted to dig a little deeper into my obsession.
  2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?  I am currently reading Illuminate by Aimee Agresti.
  3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.  I used to hate chocolate.
  4. What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?  Hmm, maybe Eye Candy. I like collecting covers that draw my eye.
  5. Where do you see your blog in five years?  It would be nice to still be blogging as well as having a decent set of friends to hang out with at events like BEA.
  6. Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?  Sadly, I think my favorite post is still coming up. As in it is still stuck in my head. Hopefully I will find time to get it out and posted. I have managed to get one written up but it won't be posted for another week.
  7. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?  Wow, I don't know if I would dare even think such a thing. I did just chat with Brodi Ashton and she was just fabulous. I don't think I would mind being at the same table as her any day.
  8. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?  Hmm, I will interpret this a couple ways. BEA and Regency England(Jane Austen or Georgette Heyer). I want to be out among others who love books as much as I do and also I have always love regency era England.
  9. What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?  I love being able to know I am not the only one out there. I hope that in the coming years I can make some solid friendships and connections.
  10. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?  My reading tastes have narrowed drastically. Since there are so many more books coming to my attention I tend to get bored more easily with books that aren't a great fit. I am more selective.