Saturday, June 30

IMM and My Reading Pile: 20

IMM: Hosted by The Story Siren
My Reading Pile: Hosted by [Fikt]shun



In the Mail:


Library:
I am in Utah for the next two weeks and so I have taken advantage of the massive library system here. Now I just need to sit and read like there is no tomorrow.
Haven by Kristi Cook
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
Airel by Aaron Patterson and Chris White
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Black Heart by Holly Black
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Afterlife by Claudia Gray


In the Reading Pile:
Left Behind:
I wasn't able to read The Last Echo since I had to return my library copy. Hopefully I will be able to get to it soon. Even if I was able to hold on to the copy I lost a ton of reading time with two days of driving.

For My Reading Pleasure:

I really don't want to say.  I am on vacation and I want to rebel against structure. Basically I am going to pick up whatever book calls to me the strongest. Two weeks of no obligations just pure fun reading. :) The sun is shining and the pages are waiting. See you around.

P.S. If you are feeling in the mood go ahead and let me know which of the above books you recommend I read next. :)