Saturday, March 9

Pile Denial: 22

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Library:
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
   
Pile Reduction:
Read:
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
Blood-Kissed Sky by J.A. London


Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
 
I spent a few days nursing my wounds from The Eternity Cure so I didn't as much reading done as I would like. I did attempt to cheer myself up by re-reading Edenbrooke and knitting. Tough times. It didn't help that I found Asunder a bit of a bore and therefore finished reading Edenbrooke. Sadly that doesn't count towards my freedom. But it was really nice to take a break and just read for the sheer enjoyment of it. No worries or thoughts about reviewing it. Wonder if I should give up on Asunder or forge forward.


Until next week. . .

Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books:46 (stable) :|
eBooks: 27 (decreased) :)



How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.