Saturday, September 1

Pile Denial: 2


I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Net Galley:

Email:

Library:
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult

Purchased:

Traded:


Yet there is some hope. I am trying to fight back and recover. Behold my tiny victories over the pile.

Pile Reduction:
Given Away:

Traded:

Read:
Alchemy by K. J. Wignall
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel

DNF:


Any recovery is slow going. I can only read so fast and here is where things are getting slowed down.

Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:
Frost by Wendy Desol
Eve by Anna Carey


Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books: 44
eBooks: 26

It seems I made headway in clearing up this obsession of mine. I only brought in one book and took out three. Woo hoo I am two books closer to being cured. :)

How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.