Saturday, January 8

Loving the Reviews Challenge


I am excited to enter this challenge.  Since, I was planning to review books during February anyway why not add a nice way to spread it.
To outline my probable February reviews how about this:
My Soul to Steal
Shadowspell
Rivermarked
Desires of the Dead
The Iron Queen

This is really hard to say since I my reading is largely based upon the books I can get my hands on.  Hopefully some of these books make my February reviews, if not surely others will.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've got your question on my blog. I would prefer it If you gave me your email address this box is way to small to fit in my answer :)
    Email: grippedintobooks@gmail.com
    Contact me here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to see you have signed up. Hopefully it will be lots of fun and I know we will have tons of winners!

    ReplyDelete