Wednesday, November 16

Mid-Week Meet n' Greet: 11/16

Okay, it has been a long time since I had this meme up.  So lets do a little recap.  You bring along a fictional character and a food they would eat.  We all share in the feast while we read your answer to the completely random question.  Yep, that is pretty much it.  Feel free to comment your stuff below or link up your post.  No pressure.  Never mind, I mean tons of pressure.  We are all counting on you don't let us starve intellectually or in our bellies.  Just kidding.

This week I brought Jessamine Luxton from Nightshade.  We brought along some small game hens, poached in a seasoned consomme of Jessamine's own devising.  Herbed new potatoes, creamed spinach, and a clove-scented pudding to share with you all.  I have it on good authority she is a great cook.

Actually, on second thought I would avoid the food altogether.  The last who dined on just such a dish ended up six feet under.

Okay, now we are all eying my questionable guest for her possible intent on our lives lets get down to business.

If you could have any object or place in the world completely to yourself for one day, what would you choose?

Oooh, that is a good question.  I think Jessamine would like to have her mind all to herself.  Or at least she should want that.

I on the other hand would like my house to myself for a day.  It isn't glamorous to be sure, but with a toddler and a newborn I would sure savor every quiet stress free blissful moment.  Maybe I would read a whole book or catch up on my sleep.  I suppose there would be time enough for both in one day.  Very likely however, by the end of the day I would be missing my children and most especially my spouse.

For those of you not taking this seriously, I can easily send my very good friend Jessamine out to get you.  I hear she is an excellent assassin.  Or well, she will be if she ever gets out of her current predicament.