Wednesday, November 30

Mid-Week Meet n' Greet: 11/30

How it works:  You bring along a fictional character and a food they would eat.  We all share in the feast while we read your answer to the completely random question.  Yep, that is pretty much it.  Feel free to comment your stuff below or link up your post.  No pressure.  Never mind, I mean tons of pressure.  We are all counting on you don't let us starve intellectually or in our bellies.  Just kidding.

This week I brought Charlaina from The Pledge.  Hey, where is the food.  Charlaina, you were supposed to bring the food today.  I don't buy the excuse that you had more important matters on your mind like evil ancient queens.  As if you could really have one inside your head.  Please, what a lame excuse for letting us all down today.

Sorry, everyone apparently my guest today is a bit strange in the head or just plain lazy.  So lets move on to the second part of the fun.

You've been given the chance to travel into the future to see how the world will change over the next 50 years.  What change in particular are you most interested in?

Enough with the evil queen thing already Charlaina.  No one believes that you are wondering in 50 years if the evil queen has succeeding in taking over your mind.  Geez, what is with her today.

Actually, it scares me a bit to think what my life will be like in 50 years.  The first thought that comes to mind is what deplorable degraded state will I be in physically.  I mean I will be really old in 50 years.  I don't think I would be paying much attention to what was going on the world around me.  In fact, I probably won't have a very high functioning brain at that point.

Charlaina says she will send the evil queen out to inhabit any mind that isn't taking this seriously.  Yeah, thanks a lot for that.  I am sure none of them believe you either.  Go back home and get some help.