Saturday, May 19

IMM and My Reading Pile: 14

IMM: Hosted by The Story Siren
My Reading Pile: Hosted by [Fikt]shun


In the Mail:
Nothing.

Gifted:
Both of these were given to me for Mother's day.
Torn by Erica O'Rourke
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep


NetGalley:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale



In the Reading Pile:
The Shapeshifters Secret by Heather Ostler
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Team Human by



Wishful Thinking:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

3 comments:

  1. Touch of Frost looks really good. I haven't started the series yet though =/ I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-35-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved touch of frost
    hope u do to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read For Darkness Shows the Stars!! I've been dying to get my hands on a copy forever! Touch of Frost and Torn are both on my TBR list. Happy reading!
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete