Thursday, December 29

2012 Kick Off: Challenges





So I have looked over a lot of challenges and in past have joined a good many that I haven't followed up with. Sounds far too much like news years resolutions. Well, the pressure has been mounting to join at least one of the many challenges flooding the blogging sphere. The problem is that I know I can't follow up well. I tried the DAC last year and couldn't remember who was a debut and who wasn't. For some reason I just couldn't figure it out easily enough to work out for me. Not to mention if I did bother to get a qualifying book read I would forget to link my review. Yeah, too much trouble for this absentminded girl. I mean I would rather read for the love of it then to worry if I qualifies for something or other. Keeping up with my reading pile is already a challenge. So, when I came across this challenge I thought now this is one I can understand and get behind. I always know what books are still waiting in the wings to get read. So it should be easy enough to keep track of.  So onto my hopes for this challenge.

A Sweet Kiss (21-30)

This is very reasonable.  I am sure I have at least 30 books on my TBR that qualify for this challenge.  And since I have been working on cutting my TBR list down with various readathons I should already be in a great habit.  Maybe I will even get more than 30 read, who knows?

Is your interest piqued?  Well, here are a bit more details.(right from their post)

Welcome to 2012 TBR PILE Reading Challenge!!!


We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..

Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!! :D 
So for more information head over to their blog and maybe even sign up.

P.S.  Here is a link list of other Challenges I have come across.  Help yourself, but don't get too carried away.  If you want me to add a challenge I missed just let me know.

Zombie Challenge 2012