Friday, December 23

HBRC: Day 8

Hosted by Edifying and Edgy

Sometimes books can surprise us in a good way and sometimes they can surprise us in a bad way.  A book you might have been waiting to come out for a year could be a total bomb once you finally get to read it and a book you drag your feet about reading can turn out to be the best book ever.

HIT
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
I picked this one up at a book store.  I just wanted to use my coupon but there was nothing I wanted to read.  This one seemed the lesser of two evils.  I was so pleasantly surprised I couldn't stop smiling for days. 







MISS
A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young
I had seen this book as an ARC giveaway and was absolutely hooked. It sounded so fabulous that the first chance I could get it I snatched it up. I couldn't wait to read it either. Then it all was a massive disappointment.  
My review.