Wednesday, December 28

Mid-Week Meet N' Greet: 12/28

How it will go down:  You bring along a fictional character and a food they would eat.  We all share in the feast while we read your answer to the completely random question.  Yep, that is pretty much it.  Feel free to comment your stuff below or link up your post.  No pressure.  Never mind, I mean tons of pressure.  We are all counting on you don't let us starve intellectually or in our bellies.

This week I brought Pietr Russacova from Bargains and Betrayals.  Pietr has brought along a freshly killed elk.  Lucky us!

So onto the intellectual stimulation.

If you were asked to make a "Top Ten" list of the people you regard as the all-time greatest Americans, whom would you rank in the third, second, and first spots?

Pietr says he doesn't care about most Americans.  He only can think of one really important person and that is Jessie. 

In some ways Pietr and I think alike.  I am not familiar with a load of popular Americans.  So I would have to go with my own little family of three.  I have two absolutely great daughters and a stellar husband.  They are the greatest in my world.  A bit cheesy, perhaps, but still true.

For those of you not taking this seriously, Pietr is a werewolf.  Need I say more?