Wednesday, December 7

Mid-Week Meet n' Greet: 12/7

How it will go down:  You bring along a fictional character and a food they would eat.  We all share in the feast while we read your answer to the completely random question.  Yep, that is pretty much it.  Feel free to comment your stuff below or link up your post.  No pressure.  Never mind, I mean tons of pressure.  We are all counting on you don't let us starve intellectually or in our bellies.  Just kidding.

This week I brought Cassia Reyes and Ky Markham from Crossed.  Cassia seems to have brought along some little blue pills.  She says they will sustain you for a day or something.  Sounds a bit fishy to me and by the look on Ky's face I wouldn't eat them.

I really need to find some friends who bring edible food along for the party, anyway lets get down to business.

If you could enter a racehorse in the Kentucky Derby, what would you name your horse?

Well, Cassia says she would name her horse Pilot and Ky would name his Cassia.  Geez, guys very original of you.

I ask myself if I had the money to take care of a racehorse and enter it into a Kentucky Derby what was I thinking.  Why didn't I spend it on books or several of the other things I have on my wish list.  Yep, I must have definitely lost my mind.  I don't even watch horse races.  Did someone give me a brain transplant in this scenario?

For those of you not taking this seriously, I can easily send my very good friends Cassia and Ky out to get you.  Well, actually that isn't really a threat.  They are a bit weak in that department.