Monday, August 22

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon!

Hosted by On a Book Bender

Read-a-thons are great.  Or at least they bring back memories, pizza, pillows, blankets, and friends.  These virtual read-a-thons just aren't the same.  I suppose I can still order pizza, snuggle up in bed, and well talk to myself.  Yeah, okay maybe not such a great idea, that last one.

So my plans:
I plan to conquer the ninth dimension.
Too big?
Yeah.
I plan to conquer the fourth dimension.
Alright, alright, fine.
Sheesh.
I plan to read. . .
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
Airhead by Meg Cabot
Star Crossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce

That should probably do for the duration of the read-a-thon.  Two of them are rather large and somewhat involved.  I do have some other addictions that aren't book related that demand some time as well.