Thursday, August 25

Top Spot: August

Hosted by Skype Sisters


It's a tie!
Yep, in the last month I have read two books that received a five star rating.

I am more loyal to The Iron Knight since it is a series.  If you are going to absolutely twist my arm I would have to go with The Iron Knight.  But Dark Mirror was a great book. (My review of The Iron Knight is still in queue.)

They both score high based on the male leads.  Duh!
Dark mirror was far more unexpected.
The Iron Knight left me pondering my own life.

6 comments:

  1. YAY The Iron Knight!!! That was my second choice. Love the Iron Fey series.

    Also, thanks for joining up on the Top Spot meme! Hope to see you next month as well. :)

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - Top Spot & FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I have book one of the Iron Knight series, I really need to get to it....thanks so much for joining in the Top Spot this month :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining our Top Spot meme! You should use our pretty picture too :)

    I haven't read Iron Knight series, so I'll be interested to see how much I like it - hopefully as much as everyone else does.

    Top Spot Meme Page

    April @ My Shelf Confessions: Top Spot & FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get around to reading The Iron Knight! Glad you loved it!

    Thanks for participating in Top Spot MeMe

    Stop by and see My Top Spot for August

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either, but I do have The Iron King waiting for me! Just need the time to actually get to it, lol. Great choices and thanks for joining in on the Top Spot fun! :D

    My FF & Top Spot can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know a book has done a good job when it makes you wonder about your own life. Sounds like a great read!

    My Top Spot is here.

    ReplyDelete