Wednesday, August 10

Waiting on Wednesday: Darkness Falls


Darkness Falls
by Cate Tiernan

Publication Date: September 5th


From Goodreads


Nastasya has lived for hundreds of years, but for some reason, life never seems to get any better. She left her spoiled, rich girl life to find peace at River's Edge, a safe haven for wayward immortals. There, she learned to embrace River's Edge, despite some drama involving the sexy Reyn, who she wants but won't allow herself to have. But just as she's getting comfortable, her family's ties to dark magick force her to leave.

She falls back into her old, hard partying ways, but will her decision lead her into the hands of a dark immortal? Or will it be her first step to embracing the darkness within her?
What made me pick up the first book?  Well, sheer determination to find one book involving immortals that I could stand.  What a delight that I found just what I was looking for.  I just can't wait for this sequel.  Although, I am not loving this cover.  Hopefully, something else is in the works.