Thursday, August 25

Follow Friday: 8/26






In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

My favorite mythical creature to read about is the werewolf.  I think it is due to the fact that I am ruled more by my brain than instincts.  So I love to read about those who struggle to overcome instincts in favor of logic.  But I am too logical to ever want to see them out in reality.  It is all great on paper, but in real life I think no matter what it would be terrifying.  Aren't there enough sick twisted bad people out there to fear?  Do we want to release another "hunter" out upon the public?  So I will vote for keeping them safely tucked away in books where I can enjoy their awesomeness anytime I want.  Yep, I am selfish like that.