Friday, February 18

Follow Friday: 2/17





If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

I do like Sci-fi if it is really well done.  For me it is just harder to accept the oddity of the worlds.  Once they are sufficiently worked out I am just as engrossed in them as any other book.  I know I have read a good handful of books.

These aren't YA.

First Truth, Hidden Truth, Forgotton Truth, Lost Truth by Dawn Cook (found in sci-fi at my library but they hardly seem such)

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

 

YA

Novels by Scott Westerfield


I am sure there are quite a few more but when it comes to YA I haven't been breaking them into a sci-fi group.  Most of the dystopian novels probably fit in this category.

6 comments:

  1. Good to know The Host is being considered scifi. That means that I have read one science fiction book!
    I am a new follower.
    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Westerfield Uglies series yet, but I really want to. Great blog, and I'm your newest follower!

    Logan
    loganeturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog title
    :) its cute newest follower here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I loved The Host. I'll have to look up Dawn Cook.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hoppin' through - I am now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just followed you and I hope you take the time to stop by my blog and follow me too!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    I just started it, so I really appreciate any new followers! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete