Wednesday, February 23

Waiting on Wednesday: The Demon's Surrender


by Sarah Rees Brennan

Publication Date: June 14th


From Goodreads



The Demon's Surrender is the thrilling and suspenseful conclusion to the Demon's Lexicon trilogy.

Guess it might be a bit soon to be looking forward to this one since the teaser tid-bit is still incoming. But it has just been on my mind lately.

The title for this one sure doesn't make me think this will work out how I am hoping. Although, I guess it is all in how you choose to interpret it.  I absolutely love the idea of a Demon learning emotions and valuing people.  What I am most looking forward to is romance between a certain couple.

If you go over to Sarah Rees Brennan's website, you can find a couple of snippets from this upcoming book.

5 comments:

  1. I've always wondered about this series and nearly checked out the first one several times for the library. I might just have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I feel about this series, haha. They certainly have attractive covers, but every time I try reading the first book, I end up putting it down. Great pick though! Maybe I should pick it up. :)

    Here is my WOW, if you're interested. ;)
    http://tainted-poet.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. A superb pick! It looks great. Happy Reading :)
    Check out what I'm Waiting On Wednesday

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first book but not the second. Better get to it before the third comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. I really hadn't even heard of them until now but they sound great.

    I'm your newest follower.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete