Saturday, October 13

Pile Denial: 8

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Net Galley:


Email:

Library:

Purchased:

Traded:

Borrowed:

Won:
Black City by Elizabeth Richards

For Review:
Turning Pages by Tristi Pinkston

Not too bad if you ask me.

Pile Reduction:
Given Away:

Traded:

Read:
Dark Destiny by M. J. Putney
The Secrets of the Vanmars by Elisabeth Wheatley

DNF:
So this week works out to be a stalemate. At least I have something to report unlike last week. I am beginning to think my efforts at reducing the pile are as fruitless as reducing my waistline. I lose as much as I gain. It is rather disheartening.

Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:
Vanquished by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie


I am really enjoying this book so far. You can't tell but I was up really late last night and managed to get through over half the book in one sitting. Oh my goodness, I hope it all works out well. *crosses fingers*

Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books: 53
eBooks: 25


How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.