Wednesday, October 10

Quote Me: Battle - Mastiff vs. Spark

Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"I don't like it, either. Mama says it helps if I imagine them all in their loincloths."

The thought horrified me. Folk don't look nearly as good unclothed as they think they do.  "Does it help?" I asked him.

"No, but I tell Mama it does so she can be happy," he explained

Mastiff


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"A girl on the cheer squad had once asked Gabriel if having a twin was like looking in a mirror all the time. He'd asked her if being a cheerleader was like being an idiot all the time--but really, it was a good question."

Spark



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

survey service