Friday, October 19

Quote Me: Battle - Chime vs. Darker Still


***Winner***
***Chime***


Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"All messages exchanged between members of the Fraternitus are, of course, secret. When you have read this letter, eat it!

P.S. I'm fairly sure I didn't use the poisoned ink.

I do not believe you used the poisoned ink, unless it is of the slow-acting variety. Please advise."

Chime


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"I was in love.
With a two-dimensional object. A mute in love with a painting. Lovely. Just lovely. I could do nothing but stand there and accept my absurd fate."

Darker Still



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
web survey