Monday, October 15

Quote Me: Battle - Sound of the Heart vs. Partials

***Winner***
***Sound of the Heart***

Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"We're the lot of us trussed like turkeys, probably set to be hangit, an' ye're fashed about a wee itch on yer nose?"

"Aye, I am," the man replied indignantly. "I canna reach it."

"No, I dinna suppose ye can," Dougal said, trying to stem his laughter. "An' how am I to manage it then?"

"I've no idea. But 'twould be a blessin' if ye'd figure it out."

Sound of the Heart


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"Anyone can see that he's bad," said Marcus, speaking calmly, "but we've splinted it, we've wrapped it, and I can drug him so hard he'll think he's flying home on a magical gumdrop rainbow. You could get high on his farts."

Partials



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

web surveys