Thursday, October 11

Quote Me: Battle - Blackwatch vs. Summer's Crossing

Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"This bridge has been here for years," said Kate, sensing his nerves. "It's not going to collapse now."
"That's what the person standing on it when it does collapse will have said."

Blackwatch


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"That's what I like about you Winter fey. . .you're all such scintillating wits, such clever purveyors of words, such wise and frolicsome--"

I ducked as a pinecone zipped by my head with enough force to have done more than muss my hair. A chuckle escaped me. "Always good to know you care, ice-boy."

Summer's Crossing



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

feedback surveys