Wednesday, October 24

Quote Me: Battle - Darker Still vs. The Vespertine

***Winner***
***The Vespertine***


General
3rd Level Battle


Few are the numbers now but the survivors are no less powerful despite their previous battles.

Bring on the battle. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Well, if I'm indeed living an adventure novel, there must be a love story. There's always a love story. I'm so fond of literary tradition, and right now, its consistency remains my only comfort."

Darker Still


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender who vows not to be defeated. . .
"Pride's a sin, and I'm proud as sin of it."

The Vespertine



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
feedback surveys