Saturday, October 20

Quote Me: Battle - Tempest vs. Sound of the Heart


***Winner***
***Sound of the Heart***


Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"No more talk about me delivering six children, either. Just thinking about that gives me the urge to cross my legs and leave them that way."

Tempest


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"We're the lot of us trussed like turkeys, probably set to be hangit, an' ye're fashed about a wee itch on yer nose?"

"Aye, I am," the man replied indignantly. "I canna reach it."

"No, I dinna suppose ye can," Dougal said, trying to stem his laughter. "An' how am I to manage it then?"

"I've no idea. But 'twould be a blessin' if ye'd figure it out."

Sound of the Heart



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
free polls