Tuesday, October 23

Quote Me: Battle - The Iron Knight vs. Sweet Evil

  ***Winner***
***The Iron Knight***

Wit/Humor
3rd Level Battle


Few are the numbers now but the survivors are no less powerful despite their previous battles.

Bring on the battle. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Geez, you guys. I know I'm popular and all, but seriously, you're a bit too co-dependent for me. I'm going to need you to step away from my personal bubble." A wispy vine-woman curled ivy tendrils around his arm, and he sliced through them with his dagger. "No! Bad wraith! No touchie!"

The Iron Knight


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender who vows not to be defeated. . .
"I wished I could have talked to him longer. I wondered how I could get hold of him.
I supposed I could attach my phone number to a pair of my undies and throw them onstage at his next show. The thought actually made me laugh out loud. He'd probably take one look at the one-hundred-percent white cotton panties and chuck them in the trash."

Sweet Evil



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
panel management