Saturday, October 20

Quote Me: Battle - The Demon's Surrender vs. Team Human


***Winner***
***The Demon's Surrender***


Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Think about crack!" Jamie added, clearly struck by inspiration. " Yes! It's like I'm a crack addict, and you're my friend the drug dealer who gives me crack for free, and I know you're just trying to be a good friend, but every time I think, 'Wow, this crack might be a little bit of a problem for me, ' you're there to say, 'Have some more delicious crack.' Am I making sense?"

Nick stared. "Hardly ever in your entire life."

The Demon's Surrender


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"Well, vomiting is not high on the list of activities I like to witness either. Or partake in. Vampires are not alone in their vomit distaste."

Team Human



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey service