Thursday, October 18

Quote Me: Battle - If I Die vs. City of Bones


***Winner***
***City of Bones***


Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"For the moment, I am firmly entrenched in denial, which--honestly--feels like the healthiest stage of acceptance. And I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me wallow there for a while."

If I Die


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'

Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."

..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."

"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”

City of Bones



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey software