Wednesday, October 17

Quote Me: Battle - The Scorpio Races vs. When Lightning Strikes


***Winner***
***The Scorpio Races***


General
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"There is again, a tremendously long pause between my question and his answer, and I think that he'll just not reply, and then I think that maybe I only thought the question and didn't actually say it, and then I consider that possibly it had been somehow insulting though by now I can't remember exactly what it was that I said to double-check my words to be sure."

The Scorpio Races


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"Jess," he said, "you make me proud to have sat by you in detention. Did you know that?"

When Lightning Strikes



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
feedback surveys