Tuesday, October 9

Quote Me: Battle - Team Human vs. Partials

***Winner***
***Team Human***

Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"Do . . . friends always stroke other friends' veins?"

Team Human


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"Now, just take two of these and you'll feel better in no time." She leaned in and gave him two quick kisses.

"Mmmm," said Marcus, grabbing her by the waist, "how many of those did you say to take?"

"Just two," said Kira, "but I suppose it couldn't hurt to take more." She leaned in again, licking her lips, but he stopped her with his hand.

"No," he said firmly, "as a medic I just don't feel comfortable with it. Medication is nothing to play around with--what if I overdose?" He pushed her gently away. What if I become addicted?"

Kira pushed back toward him. "You are such a geek."

"What if I build up a tolerance?" he asked, his face a rictus of mock horror. "Two now and two later and suddenly two won't be enough--I'll need four or eight or twenty just to take the edge off! Do you think I can handle that many kisses?"

Kira moved in again, turning on her most sultry voice. "I think you could find a way."

He froze, watching her come closer, their faces almost touching, then stopped her at the last moment with a finger on her lips. "You know, the best way to prevent an overdose is to vary the active ingredient. That blond nurse at the south clinic is great at drawing blood; I could get two from you, two from her."
Kira snarled playfully, grabbing his collar. "Oh no, you don't"

"Medically speaking, it would be perfectly safe," said Marcus. "I could even get two from you and two from her at the same time. I might get a little dizzy, but--ow!"

Partials



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

feedback surveys