Friday, October 26

Quote Me: Battle - Sound of the Heart vs. The Demon's Surrender

***Winner***
***The Demon's Surrender***

Wit/Humor
3rd Level Battle


Few are the numbers now but the survivors are no less powerful despite their previous battles.

Bring on the battle. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"We're the lot of us trussed like turkeys, probably set to be hangit, an' ye're fashed about a wee itch on yer nose?"

"Aye, I am," the man replied indignantly. "I canna reach it."

"No, I dinna suppose ye can," Dougal said, trying to stem his laughter. "An' how am I to manage it then?"

"I've no idea. But 'twould be a blessin' if ye'd figure it out."

Sound of the Heart


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender who vows not to be defeated. . .
"What?" Nick said at last. "Do I have something on my face besides good-looking?"

The Demon's Surrender



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
polls & surveys