Monday, October 29

Quote Me: Battle - Spark vs. Shadow and Bone

Wit/Humor
5th Level Battle


Gather your wits and your strength for there is more battle ahead brave contenders.

Entering the arena. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"A girl on the cheer squad had once asked Gabriel if having a twin was like looking in a mirror all the time. He'd asked her if being a cheerleader was like being an idiot all the time--but really, it was a good question."

Spark


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender is too proud to consider anything but victory. . .
"I don't have ti--"

"Make time!" I snapped. "I've covered almost two hundred miles on horse back. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a week, and I've nearly been killed twice. So before I do anything else, you're going to have to tell me who you are and why it's so very important that you get my clothes off."

Shadow and Bone



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey solutions