Saturday, October 27

Quote Me: Battle - City of Fallen Angels vs. Spark

Wit/Humor
4th Level Battle


The remaining contenders refuse to back down. After so much bloodshed they will see it through to the end.

Entering the arena. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"You look lousy," he said

Jace blinked. "Seems an odd time to start an insult contest, but if you insist, I could probably think up something good."

"No, I mean it. You don't look good."

"This from a guy who has all the sex appeal of a penguin. Look, I realize you may be jealous that the good Lord didn't deal you the same chiseled hand he dealt me, but that's no reason to--"

"I am not trying to insult you," Simon snapped. "I mean you look sick. When was the last time you ate anything?"

Jace looked thoughtful. "Yesterday?"

"You ate something yesterday. You're sure?"

Jace shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't swear on a stack of Bibles. I think it was yesterday, though."

City of Fallen Angels


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender believes in nothing but victory. . .
"A girl on the cheer squad had once asked Gabriel if having a twin was like looking in a mirror all the time. He'd asked her if being a cheerleader was like being an idiot all the time--but really, it was a good question."

Spark



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
online survey