Tuesday, October 30

Quote Me: Battle - City of Bones vs. Shadow and Bone

Wit/Humor
6th Level Battle


This is the last battle in this category. Who will be victor?

Entering the arena. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'

Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."

..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."

"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”

City of Bones


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender is entering the arena amidst the roaring of the fans. . .
"I don't have ti--"

"Make time!" I snapped. "I've covered almost two hundred miles on horse back. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a week, and I've nearly been killed twice. So before I do anything else, you're going to have to tell me who you are and why it's so very important that you get my clothes off."

Shadow and Bone



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey services