Monday, October 15

Quote Me: Battle - Blood Red Road vs. Partials


***Winner***
***Blood Red Road***


General


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"How do I know I can trust you?
You can trust me, he says.
You would say that. How do I know you ain't lyin?
You don't. But I ain't."

Blood Red Road


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"Sometimes the hand that feeds you needs a good bite."

Partials



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

panel management