Saturday, October 20

Quote Me: Battle - Tiger's Quest vs. Warm Bodies

General
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"You must learn to take a step back and visualize the whole piece. If you focus only on the thread given to you, you will lose sight of what it can become. Durga has the ability to see the piece from beginning to end. You must trust her."
"Don't allow yourself to become disheartened when the thread doesn't suit or seems unsightly to you. Wait and watch. Be patient and devoted. As the threads twist and turn, you will begin to understand, and you will see the pattern finally materialize in all its splendor."

Tiger's Quest


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"I would like to end it here. How nice if I could edit my own life. If I could halt in the middle of a sentence and put it all to rest in a drawer somewhere, consummate my amnesia and forget all the things that have happened, are happening, and are about to happen. Shut my eyes and go to sleep happy."

Warm Bodies



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
polls & surveys