Friday, October 12

Quote Me: Battle - Tiger's Quest vs. The Kings of Clonmel

General


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"You must learn to take a step back and visualize the whole piece. If you focus only on the thread given to you, you will lose sight of what it can become. Durga has the ability to see the piece from beginning to end. You must trust her."
"Don't allow yourself to become disheartened when the thread doesn't suit or seems unsightly to you. Wait and watch. Be patient and devoted. As the threads twist and turn, you will begin to understand, and you will see the pattern finally materialize in all its splendor."

Tiger's Quest


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"You won't be King when I'm finished with you. People do not break agreements with me. I'll destroy your Sunrise Warrior and then I'll have you dragged from the throne, screaming like a frightened girl."

"Brave talk, Tennyson, especially from a man who will be doing none of the fighting. And, I assume, none of the dragging. Now, let me tell you something: Scum like you don't make agreements with kings. You do their bidding. And you don't make threats to them, either. I'll ruin your plan, and I'll destroy your filthy cult as well. And then I'll take a horsewhip to your fat, quivering hide and drive you out of this country. And unlike you, my friend, I will do it personally!"

The Kings of Clonmel



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

web polls